Do you want to work with hi-tech in a small product company?
Anoto is a dynamic company working with large, international customers. As we are in an exciting development phase, facing new and interesting challenges we are now looking for three new colleagues who can contribute to our success. The ideal candidate should feel at home in an organization characterized by strong team spirit, fast pace and drive.
Customer Support Engineer - Anoto UK:
The specific fields of specialization could vary but the job description is general for all these specializations.
The customer service engineer position aims to address and resolve customer's problems, fulfill Anoto's strategy and vision and/or improve how we work.
- Provide effective technical support by e.g. support system, telephone, video conference to Anoto's customer base
- Taking ownership, manage and follow-up customer issues and problems
- Working with other individuals to resolve issues and improve future products
- Hands-on support related tasks in server environment running Anoto digitalpen related services and applications
- Maintain relevant documentation and knowledgebase information
- Participate in providing training to customers when needed or requested including onsite at customers’ premises
- Hours: Onsite 11:00 to 16:00 / Remote 18:00 to 21:00
- Keep up to date in relevant domain areas and about Anoto's products.
Regional Sales Director – Anoto, Inc. (exact title to be based on experience):
Regions: Northeast, North Central, West, and Canada
Responsible for the overall sales strategies and results of a major geographic region. Plans and directs all sales activities including planning, partner recruitment and training, enterprise sales calls and implementing forecasts. This position requires extensive AV and 2 tier I.T. channel experience with a focus on display and UC technologies... Interest in learning more!
Please forward your CV to HR-US@anoto.com